ADL5610 30 MHz to 6 GHz RF/IF Gain Block
The ADL5610 is a single-ended RF/IF gain block amplifier that provides broadband operation from 30 MHz to 6 GHz. The ADL5610 provides a low noise figure of 2.2 dB with a very high OIP3 of more than 38 dBm simultaneously, which delivers a high dynamic range.
The ADL5610 provides a gain of 18 dB, which is stable over frequency, temperature, and power supply, and from device to device. The amplifier is offered in the industry-standard SOT-89 package and is internally matched to 50 Ω at the input and output, making the ADL5610 easy to implement in a wide variety of applications. The only external parts required are the input and output ac coupling capacitors, power supply decoupling capacitors, and bias inductor.
The ADL5610 has a high ESD rating of ±1.5 kV (Class 1C) and is fully specified for operation across a wide temperature range of −40°C to +105°C.
A fully populated RoHS-compliant evaluation board is available.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed gain of 18.4 dB
- Broad operation from 30 MHz to 6 GHz
- High dynamic range gain block
- Input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Integrated bias circuit
- OIP3 of 38.8 dBm at 900 MHz
- P1dB of 20.4 dBm at 900 MHz
- Noise figure of 2.2 dB at 900 MHz
- Single 5 V power supply
- Low quiescent current of 92 mA
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +105°C
- Thermally efficient SOT-89 package
- ESD rating of ±1.5 kV (Class 1C)